AGAPI Care’s services are planned and delivered to a high standard of quality and promote a person-centred approach.
AGAPI Care’s quality framework reflects the requirements of the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Framework and it is designed to be complimentary to the NDIS Practice Standard, the NDIS Comission, Rules and relevant State & Commonwealth Legislation.
The following principles underline the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Framework:
- Human rights: Measures within the Framework are designed to uphold and respect the human rights of people with disability.
- Choice and control: Developmental measures within the Framework are designed to empower and support people with disability to make informed decisions about providers and supports.
- National consistency: The Framework is designed to ensure that people with disability have the same protection, regardless of where they live in Australia.
- Proportionality: The regulatory requirements for workers and providers are tiered to ensure regulation is proportionate to the level of risk associated with the type of support offered and the needs of the participants supported.
- Presumption of capacity: The Framework, like the NDIS, starts from the presumption that all people with disability have the capacity to make decisions and exercise choice
- Minimisation of red tape: The Framework streamlines requirements so the system is easier for people with disability to navigate and red tape is reduced for providers.
- Efficiency and effectiveness: The Framework is designed to support the development of an efficient and effective NDIS market.
AGAPI Care has a documental quality management system.
This system provides an overview of the processes at A GAPI Care, that ensure we continue to deliver quality services in line with the goals and objectives of the organisation.
AGAPI Care Inc is committed to providing quality disability support services that will meet our Customers’ expectations and needs, comply with regulatory requirements, and to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Continuous improvement is embedded in the planning, delivering, review and evaluation of our services, systems and processes.
Summary of client feedback during the accreditation review:
“All individuals and their family members who attended interviews were extremely satisfied with the quality of care from AGAPI Care. All clients and their family members highlighted that the AGAPI Care team including direct support and management were supportive and accessible all the time. Most individuals noted that they will give AGAPI Care a score of 10 out of 10 for the service they provided and they believed AGAPI goes beyond standard service delivery in listening to individuals and meeting their needs.”
Our next full accreditation review is due to be held in 2021.