AGAPI Care is committed to protecting your privacy and compliance with privacy legislation. This commitment arises not only from a wish to comply with legal obligations but also in recognition of and commitment to information privacy as one of the foundations of human dignity.
AGAPI Care is committed to complying with the standards of information collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal and health information as regulated and protected by law.
We have adopted the respective Privacy Principles contained in the Victorian privacy laws as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
This means that we:
- Collect only information which we need for a specific primary purpose;
- Ensure that the person knows why we collect it and how we will handle it;
- Use and disclose it only for the primary or directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent (unless otherwise authorised by law);
- Store it securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide the person with access to their own information, and the right to correct it if necessary.
To access your personal information or for further information about privacy issues contact AGAPI Care’s Quality Management Representative.